Raised so far
Give to the Cause You Believe In.
We’ve been hearing from Canadians that they want to donate more, but it’s difficult figuring out which charities to support. With the Impact Ambassador program, we’re connecting you to passionate leaders in their fields and talented student research teams who have opinions on which charities you can support today to make a difference.
No matter what cause you want to support, they're here for you.
How it works
- Find the cause you want to support above.
- Learn about the Impact Portfolio for the cause.
- An Impact Portfolio is a group of charities handpicked by the Impact Ambassador of the cause and/or a team of UBC & SFU analysts from the Vancouver Social Value Fund and Social Innovation Academy.
- Give to the Impact Portfolio or one of the featured charities directly.
- Your tax receipt will be emailed to you, or stored within your Impact Account.
- If you want, turn on monthly support and share it with your network to create even more impact with the #ChooseYourImpact hashtag.
Who are Impact Ambassadors?
Impact Ambassadors are engaged and passionate advocates for a particular cause. An Impact Ambassador creates an Impact Portfolio, which is a group of charities hand-picked for their proven ability to drive significant change in this area.
Some Impact Portfolios have been developed with, or solely by, a team of UBC and SFU analysts from the Vancouver Social Value Fund and Social Innovation Academy programs. Learn more here.
About National Social Value Fund and Social Innovation Academy
Social Innovation Academy
SIA is an experiential learning program that develops skilled students while helping social purpose organizations scale their impact. Through Fellowship and Analyst Programs, the Social Innovation Academy (SIA) recruits the top analysts from post-secondary institutions across Canada.
National Social Value Fund
The National Social Value Fund (NSVF) supports and connects place-based social value funds across Canada. The National Social Value Fund runs an experiential education program for undergraduate students that sees top-performing youth from diverse faculties take control of running a local community fund with support from advisors, mentors, co-investors, and NSVF personnel.