1. The #ItsTimeforGenerosity contest (the “Contest”) begins November 30, 2021 at midnight PT and ends December 15th, 2021, at 11:59:59 PT (the “Contest Period”). The Contest is run by CHIMP Technology Inc. (the “Sponsor”).
2. Eligibility: The Contest is open to any individual who has reached the age of majority in their respective province, is a resident of Canada, excluding Quebec, and has an Impact Account with Charitable Impact as of the date of entry and until the prize is awarded. Any employee, contractor, director, or officer of Chimp Technology Inc. or CHIMP: Charitable Impact Foundation (Canada) ("Charitable Impact Team Member") or any individual who is domiciled with a Charitable Impact Team Member is not eligible for this Contest unless otherwise specified by the Sponsor.
3. How to Enter: During the Contest Period and through charitableimpact.com, users are eligible to receive a contest entry by
Holding an existing active monthly deposit with their Impact Account.
Setting up a new monthly deposit with their Impact Account.
Adding funds into their Impact Account (one time gifts that are not monthly deposits).
(collectively, a “Contest Entry” or “Contest Entries”).
4. How to Win: Prize winners will be announced every day during the Contest Period. The Sponsor will randomly select 2 winners of the Daily Prize Picks each day during the Contest Period. Odds of being selected as eligible to win a prize depends on the total number of eligible entries received during the Contest Period.
5. Value of the prizes: CAD 500 (“Daily Prize Picks”) will be added to Impact Accounts with Charitable Impact, which can be used pursuant to the Charitable Impact Account Agreement (the “Agreement”). Daily Prize Picks are opportunities for the winner to advise or interact with CHIMP: Charitable Impact Foundation (Canada) pursuant to the Agreement and therefore are not valuable consideration. Prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable, have no cash value and must be accepted as awarded. No substitutions.
6. Prize claim conditions: Winners will be notified by phone or email address registered with Charitable Impact within approximately 48 hours of the draw.
7. Right to void, suspend or terminate: The Sponsor reserves the right to terminate, suspend or modify this Contest, in whole or in part, at any time and without notice or obligation if, in the Sponsor’s sole discretion, any factor interferes with its proper conduct as contemplated by these Official Contest Rules. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, if the Contest, or any part thereof, is not capable of running as planned for any reason, including but not limited to participant conduct, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, programming errors, or technical failures, which, in the sole discretion of the Sponsor, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Contest, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, void any suspect entries and: (a) terminate the Contest, or any portion thereof; (b) modify or suspend the Contest, or any portion thereof, to address the impairment and then resume the Contest, or relevant portion, in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these rules (the “Official Contest Rules”); and/or (c) award the Prizes from among the eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of the impairment in accordance with the winner selection criteria discussed above.
8. General conditions: The first name and first initial of the last name of a Prize winner may be used by Charitable Impact in connection with any promotion or publicity of the Contest without compensation to the Prize winner. Prize winners are encouraged to publicly share their Contest win, including on social media. Winning a Prize is contingent on fulfilling all the requirements set forth herein. Decisions of the Sponsor will be final and binding on all matters pertaining to this Contest. The Sponsor reserves the right to correct any typographical, printing, computer programming or operator errors.
9. The Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Contest Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Contest Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. If any provision of the Official Contest Rules is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, then the Official Contest Rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
10. The Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any entrant who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process, the operation of the Contest and/or Contest Website, violates the Official Contest Rules, or acts with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Warning: any attempt by an entrant or any other individual to deliberately damage any website associated with this contest or undermine the legitimate operation of the contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and the sponsor reserves the right to prosecute and seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
11. Limitations of liability and releases: by participating in this contest, entrants agree that CHIMP Technology Inc. And CHIMP: Charitable Impact Foundation (Canada) have no liability whatsoever for, and shall be held harmless by entrants against, any liability for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind (including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages) to persons or property resulting from a prize, including the acceptance, possession, misuse or use of the prize. Further by participating in this contest, entrants agree that CHIMP Technology Inc. And CHIMP: Charitable Impact Foundation (Canada) have no liability whatsoever for, and shall be held harmless by entrants against, any liability for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind (including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages) to persons or property resulting from: a) entry or participation in this contest, including access to and use of the contest website, or b) any claims based on personality or privacy rights, defamation or merchandise delivery. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, therefore such exclusions may not apply to you.
Without limiting the foregoing, the CHIMP Technology Inc. and CHIMP: Charitable Impact Foundation (Canada) shall not be responsible for: (a) any incomplete or inaccurate information that is caused by Contest website users, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest, or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions in the Contest; (b) lost, interrupted, or unavailable network, server, service provider, on-line systems, telephone networks or telephone lines, or any other connections; (c) the theft, destruction, loss or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries; (d) any problems with, or malfunctions or failures of, telephone networks or lines, computers or computer on-line systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, viruses or bugs; (e) garbled transmissions or miscommunications; (f) failure of any e-mail to be received by or from the Contest judging organization or Sponsor for any reason, including but not limited to traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof or technical incompatibility; (g) damage to a user's computer equipment (software or hardware) occasioned by participation or downloading of materials related to this Contest; (h) printing, distribution, programming or production errors, and any other errors or malfunctions of any kind, whether human, mechanical, electronic or otherwise; or (i) technical, pictorial, typographical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.